You provide the problem – we provide the solution!
We offer complete flexibility as to how we work with you depending on your preference and the type of query. Queries and their responses can be either by telephone, e-mail or letter. Alternatively some firms prefer to come to our office with a number of queries and spend an hour or so running through the various issues.
No complex paperwork to negotiate!
Julie is qualified to provide advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Property transactions
- Employer Responsibilities
- Immigration to New Zealand / Double Tax Agreements
- Business Structuring
- IRD Audits, Investigations and Disputes
- Company Taxation
- Taxation of Trusts, Clubs, Charities and Maori Authorities
- Specialised tax regimes eg. FIF’s,CFC’s, PIE’s
- Financial Arrangements
- Limited Partnership structuring and taxation
- Livestock and Bloodstock
- Related and Associated Person Transactions
Julie's fee is is charged out at an hourly rate. We bill in 6 minute blocks and invoice at the end of each month.
If necessary for longer assignments Julie can give an estimate before commencing work
Tax Consultancy Fees $300.00 + GST per hour.